We’re excited to announce WCX ICO (initial coin offering) goes live 9 September 2017. WCX, a new crypto exchange set to launch on 1 October 2017.
What sets WCX apart?
- You can start trading wherever you are in the World “No ID Verification Required! WCX Operates Entirely with Digital Currency and Does not Deal with Banks!
- Tiny Fees. Up to 10 times cheaper than what’s already out there. And if you’re a market maker (a trader who places limit orders on the book), you’re paid, instead of charged, when your orders are filled.
- Comes from Apple, IBM, Deutsche Bank, and has decades of experience building scalable services.
- 98% of funds in cold storage. Segregated server infrastructure. Deep security expertise on the team.
- A trading engine built by Wall Street veterans. Field tested for years. Relays 1M+ transactions, no pressure.
- Global & Anonymous. Trading’s open to people of all countries. No ID checks.
10 WCX = 1 USD at ICO
As a holder of WCX tokens, you’re entitled to a portion of WCX’s revenue.
20% of all revenue generated by WCX is automatically paid out to token holders, in amounts based on each holder’s share of the total amount of tokens.
As an exchange, WCX collects fees in many digital currencies. That means that holding WCX tokens is equivalent to holding a passive income portfolio of diverse digital currencies.
For a Limited Time: Earn 50 WCX tokens ($5) for Free When you Sign Up +
When you hold WCX tokens you earn regular monthly income from the token, not once-off.
For instance, if you hold 1000 WCX tokens you can earn monthly $6 and cashout to bitcoin,ethereum etc:
1000 WCX Tokens earns monthly $6 and cashout to Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
5000 WCX Tokens earns monthly $30 and cashout to Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
10000 WCX Tokens earns monthly $60 and cashout to Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
WCX is 10x Cheaper and Market Makers are Paid – No More Exchange Fees At 1%!
Best Team Comes from Apple, Deutsche Bank, and IBM, and has Decades of Experience!
WCX Token Holders Get Paid in All sorts of Digital Currencies!
Revenue Sharing with WCX Tokens
To allow early customers to participate in the exchange’s success, WCX tokens will be issued in an ICO set for 9 September 2017. WCX token holders are paid a portion of the revenue WCX makes through fees, in amounts equivalent to each holder’s share of the total amount of tokens.
Since WCX collects fees and pays out token holders in all sorts of digital currencies, holding WCX tokens is equivalent to holding an income portfolio of diverse digital currencies.